Stella Rosa Peach is a Moscato-based blend infused with natural white and yellow peaches from the Piedmont region of Italy. Sweet but not overly sweet with just enough bubbles.
BEST PAIRED WITH
Aged Cheddar and Dubliner Irish Cheddar cheeses, summer salad with field greens and strawberries, chicken dumplings, vanilla or peach ice cream, vanilla custard.
FOOD & WINE PAIRING | How To Recipe
Guacamole, salsa, and Stella Rosa® Peach wine is a win-win situation! Check out these recipes.
1. Mash 4 large Hass avocados and 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice together with a fork.
2. Add 1/4 cup minced red onion, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, and 1 chopped Roma tomato.
3. Add 1 clove of minced garlic.
4. Season liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
1. Combine 1/4 cup minced red onion, 1/3 cup minced cilantro, 1 cup diced Roma tomato, 1 cup diced orange bell pepper, and 1 cup diced pineapple in a large bowl.
2. Add 2-4 tablespoons lime juice and season liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
91 Points, Gold Medal & Best Buy – Tastings.com
Gold Medal – Intl. Women’s Wine Competition