• Cinzano is an authentic Italian Vermouth that matches the simplest and most important
moments in life.
• Created in Torino, Italy, by Cinzano Brothers, with a timeless secret recipe that combines
local herbs, spices and wines.
• The Cinzano Vermouth range is highly versatile and gives you many ways to enjoy your favourite Italian Vermouth: neat, before lunch or dinner as a traditional ritual, or as a key element in classic cocktails with your friends.
• The long tasting and pleasant aftertaste creates a genuine authentic drinking experience, thanks to its unique harmonic flavour and blending of botanical extracts.
• Today Cinzano's iconic red and blue label evokes the ancient golden years with a contemporary twist.
A delicately flavoured, extra dry Vermouth that can be enjoyed straight or with ice, and is also the perfect base for many dry cocktails.
COLOR: Pale yellow with green hues.
AROMA: A fresh, awakening aroma of mint, sage and oregano, with a hint of spice and wine notes
PALATE: A pleasant herbal, mouth-warming flavour which is dry and offers a crisp, mildly bitter finish.
Cinzano is a social ritual that draws together all the people that simply want to feel good and connect with each other enjoying life. It invites you to turn the moments that matter most to you and your cherished ones into genuine stories to remember forever.
Enjoy Cinzano Classico at home served neat, mixed with soda on the rocks or in a classic cocktail.
Pale yellow with green hues
A fresh, awakening aroma of mint, sage and oregano, with a hint of spice and wine notes
A pleasant herbal, mouth-watering flavour which is dry and offers a crisp, mildly bitter finish
Country of Origin: Italy
Product Type: Vermouth