*Actual bottle may be different from the product image on website. Vintage/Year of the bottle is not guaranteed unless stated.
Australian Chardonnay Semillon white wine from sunny climates combines a taste of rich, nutty chardonnay flavours from blends of mature wines with the delightful fruitiness of youthful semillon. The nose of honey from subtle wine maturity provides a classy wine with a distinctive peach aroma. It has a good green, pale gold colour.
Major Medals Awarded to this Wine include:
- Gold – 2014 Wine Masters Challenge, Portugal
- Gold – 2013 San Diego International Wine Competition, USA
- Gold – 2013 Berlin Wine Trophy, Germany
- Silver – 2014 New York International Wine Competition, USA
- Silver – 2014 Los Angeles International Wine Competition, USA
- Silver – 2014 Winemakers Challenge, USA
- Silver – 2014 Monterey Wine Competition, USA